Herbal Wonder Provides Complete Relief For Acid Indigestion Symptoms
Acid indigestion symptoms or dyspepsia refers to a condition of impaired digestion. It is an ailment characterized by chronic pain in the upper abdomen and gives the feeling of fullness earlier than expected when eating.
It sometimes accompanies bloating, belching, nausea or heartburn. This ailment is often confused with heartburn by sufferers but they are not the same.
Although they both have similar triggers and treatment, indigestion is the condition and heartburn is a symptom.
This discomfort can be triggered by eating some particular types of foods, drinking alcoholic and carbonated beverages,eating too fast or eating fatty and spicy foods.
Signs And Symptoms Of Indigestion
Acid indigestion symptoms are the most common symptoms of GERD. The following typifies this disease:
* Burning pain in the upper abdomen
* Pain above the navel
* Uncomfortable feeling of fullness after eating small meals
*Bloating and belching
*Nausea or vomiting
Natural Remedies For Indigestion
An effective herbal relief has been found in an extract of clown's mustard plant and eight other digestion regulating herbs called Iberogast.
In a study involving 315 patients who took Iberogast, symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea and fullnes was greatly reduced.
In another study, 43% if people who took Iberogast had complete relief. Why? because Iberogast addresses a wide range of mechanisms that trigger this acid reflux condition.
Other Six Easy Ways To Beat The Discomfort
1. Squeeze Your Knees: Get pressure causing gases moving by laying on your back and bending your knees to your chest, one at a time. Hold for 10 seconds each.
2. Plan for Bedtime: People who fall asleep just three hours after eating are seven times more likely to suffer digestive distress than those who wait four hour or more.
3. Dine To Music: Stress can trigger tummy troubles. Listen to slow, relaxing tunes proven to relieve tension and improve digestion.
4. Try Charcoal: Taking activated charcoal tablets before and after meals helps ease the discomfort by absorbing cramp causing gas.
5. Elevate Your Enzymes: Talk to your doctor about taking lipase, or pancreatic enzyme proven to reduce gas and bloating after eating high fat meals.
6. Pick Up Some Pepper: Taking a capsaicin supplement daily eased bloating, pain and nausea by 60% for subjects in one Italian study.
Return from Acid Indigestion Symptoms to Acid Reflux Page
Return to Natural Remedies Home Page